It's never by chance, I just know. God knows what I need and a guide or arrow to lead me, so He showed me this. And I'm more than grateful :')
She said, how can you forget to love?
I'm slowly forgetting how to love
Love is life, and life is all about love.
Why am I slowly returning to the person who hates so much?
So sticky note #1
Love.
Love everyone like you love yourself. It might be tough, of course. But when you try and you're determined, nothing can stop you!
When you feel like judging someone, tell yourself you're not perfect, so are they. We make mistakes, we have flaws, we sin. So who are you to judge?
SO LOVE!!! Love!!!
Love yourself, love others, and most importantly, love God.
She also talked about, how we didn't matter the looks when we were young. When we were in primary school, did you choose who to befriend with by their looks? No. It didn't matter, they're just purely their appearance. But as we grow up, stuffs changed, our perspectives changed. What we wear when we go out matters now, the calories matters now, the relationship between you and others matters now.
It's alright though, even though stuffs are changing, you can still be yourself!
And she said, as long as you tried, you did your best, the results will never disappoint you. Especially when I have a merciful God with me, as long as I please him, he'll work the rest! :D
So try harder and give it your best! Excuses are just discouraging words to stop you from achieving what you want!!
Okay so I've used like fifteen minutes to type this post but! It's not a waste of time at all (maybe a little), as long as I get to find myself and be me again!
Recharged, and let's start all over again!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment