Saturday, 30 August 2014

Random picture



I felt like posting something

I was going to say that, I might miss here if I moved to west lake, but no. I'll not miss even a little bit =_=
Alright maybe a little bit, but definitely not this house lor, just the people here.

The mamak stall de staffs and boss who were so nice and sweet to me! 
The east ocean restaurant here!
My neighbour Chinese uncle and Indian aunties. 
They were so kind and nice to us! 
Okay lah credit my other housemate abit, for not scolding me for misdrinking their yakults T T
Because I thought those were mine so I drank it but actually shushan alreadyd finished mine hahaha
And for lending us their mops and brooms!

Hao lah. That's if I succeeded moving away lor. :(

Thank God I'm here, and I'm so so blessed after the intimate talk between shushan Kendra and I 
Thank you so so much.
I still have a long journey to go and I'm so glad you're here with me!
I love you and I'll try to sleep now! Goodnight :D


No comments:

Post a Comment