Thursday, 4 September 2014

Random a lot facts

Yes I'm here again to write another post, because I just felt like writing things.

I wanna write facts again leh,ok I decided liao everytime I'm bored I'll just write random facts about me. Tune away if you think it's boring or whatever, I just like writing them.

1. I'm attention seeking (duh)
2. I sometimes think I'm pretty and sometimes an ugly fuck
3. I sometimes swear when I feel like a badass
4. I always overlook my own flaws and judge others' instead 
5. I get jealous very easily
6. I want a boyfriend for me to cuddle with
7. I want to grow 3cm taller so I can be an air stewardess
8. I don't like to wear bras
9. I like being naked and walking around my house if I were alone
10. I like to rant, a lot 
11. I like shopping, it makes me temporarily forget stuffs ;-)
12. I get emotional very easily 
13. I dislike silence and love it till bits at the same time
14. I like to judge people's English when I'm not any better
15. I like to judge generally
16. I like to see fashionable people
17. I try to be one but I fail horrendously 
18. I secretly lack of self confidence
19. I am bad tempered but I try to change :-)
20. I hate people who don't say how they  actually feel about stuffs, and then say stuffs behind later it's freaking annoying like you don't like then say lah ok what ok not ok say not ok lah what for you say ok go back then tell people damn it la I not ok lo force me say ok hello no one force you say ok also lo you say not ok we also siao siao right then you say la you no say we how know lo sien 
21. I like dancing, but I only got to learn for one month and performance for an event which I ruined bcos of my injury I got in the basketball games. I FREAKING HATE THAT INCIDENT 
22. I like people praising me because it makes me feel goOooOd but I doubt the praises I get at the next second
23. I hardly praise people (or so I think cos SS said no) bcos I don't like the feeling that people are better than me 
24. I get annoyed at people thinking they are cute
25. I'm annoying lel
26. I hate people who 反应很慢 bcos 我反应很快
27. I like to take step/chio pictures but I shy 
28. I pretend to be bitchy and cool and all proud. Idek y
29. I hate ppl say u and ur it makes me feel uncomfortable unless I'm using them too
 Ok end of hating I start saying what I like ok
30. I love perfumes and I'd love to own one *hint hint birthday in November ;-)
31. I like huge plushie but I only own 1 :(((((((
32. I like dogs and cats
33. I hate getting mosquitoe bites unless there is someone beside me who is willing to help me scratch SHOUTOUT TO YALL ARE THE BES!!!!!! EVaA
34. I love entertaining people I love
35. I like to laugh a lot 
36. I love my phone ;-)
37. I love my friends 
38. I tried to kiss my friend once when I was damn high (no drugs la chill) relax I never got to
39. I prefer cold weathers than hot ones
40. I'm extremely frustrated by heat
41. I sweat very easily
42. I love to cover myself in blanket but they always go missing when I woke up :(((( sad
43. I like to surround myself with plushies but they also go missing when I woke up :(((( sadx2
44. I love typing nonsense like this
45. Sometimes when I'm tired of being nice I will end up being the bitchiest girl you would ever meet
46. I love spicy food 
47. I love cosmetics even if I don't own any
48. I love funny people ;)))
49. I love witty people XDDD
50. My fav people now are currently SS even tho I complain about her a lot but I love her into bits hehe you won't see this anyway , Leah ko she prefers me calling her this once we start chatting it'll be 2-3 hours over wechat damn scary haha I love her a lot bcos she understands me even before I spoke, Valerie Chang still in my list of fav people ;))))) muack that girl I tried to kiss was you hahaha if you actually read this lol well , Kendra because she's hilarious and we're similar in every way!!! 
51. I'm being completely honest and bitchy here
52. Every Sunday I go to church trying to get closer to god 
53. Tried to act like him but I always fail
54. He'd always smile and say it's okay child stand up and try again!
55. I'm sad because I was supposed to go to KL to celebrate wern's birthday with her ;-(((( 
56. I love socks
57. I also love shoes
58. I'm addicted to high waisted stuffs, be it skirts or dresses or tops or pants
58. I reply damn slow one
59. Sometimes I purposely don't reply 
60. Sometimes I reply within a second people text me
61. I hate cycling
62. I hate smelly stuffs and places
63. I like the swimming thing but I can't
64. I would love to go to the beach but I scare I tan
65. I'm super scared of people turning away from me, rejecting me and mean stuffs I always do to the others lel
66. I try to love myself
67. I always ask my friends if I'm pretty to make myself believe that I am
68. I always have dark thoughts in my mind 
69. I'm going to sleep

I ended at 69 u see wat I did??? ;-))))))

Goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment