IM A PATIENT MIND YOU :(
Okay lah excuses I'm feeling better already, I'm just procastinating here and there :'(
Share yi xia what I learnt from ALL the youtube videos I watched today!
We're all just human beings, and we're unique in our own way. You can't be that someone you saw downtown, vice versa.
So why don't you take some time to appreciate who you are, and you might go like, eh it's really pretty awesome to be me? Right?
I know it's easier to be said than done, but why not start trying?
If you're envy of that person's hair, boobs, nose, skin or anything else, feel free to go up and praise her! Your hair is so fucking awesome and I love it! After all we're just humans trying to find a purpose in our lives, trying to have fun. So why be mean to others?
I'm still working on all of them, but i truly hope that I can become a better person :D in every way.
AND I NEED TO START FROM THIS PILE OF SHIT!?!?!?!
I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW
Shushan was just sitting in her throne, watching her stupid show lol when i walked downstairs hahaha
And i walked straight up and sat on her and she was like WHOI WALAO WHAT YOU WANT
And i was like OOOH SORRAY I DIDNT SEE YOU HERE OOPS and she was like laughing madly hahaha
I just love her she's such a good sport?!?!!?!


No comments:
Post a Comment