Bunch of candids behind the one photo.
This was before we went for movie! At the lecture hall, and Kendra laughed at my photo caption lol like that you think lah!!!
I looked so feminine HAHAHAH
Xiaoqi, Jeanette, siewJie
Junrong asked the stupidest question hahahaha he asked '做莫你拍照要吐舌头的' in the midst of a dota war LMAO I WAS ALR DAMN NOOB IN DOTA BUT THE JOKE MADE ME WORSE HAHAHAH I KEPT LAUGHING AND GOT KILLED
We were in a company of eight (seven of the familiar faces plus another guy but he wasn't there yet when we took this picture) and bumped into the other three girls, ahteh, omg what are their names?!?!? Jialing!!! And omg I'm so sorry i forgot your name :'(
He said cannot put he zhao unless it's group photo hahaha so i put it here
Gei ni men kan exclusive photos of weikern HAHAHAHAHHA don't tell him i posted
And an infant got dedicated!! It was sooo sweet, his parents don't understand English but they still went to service everytime :')
Ya after lunch we went to...... CC HAHA
Then went to dinner with weikern they all again and ya i wore the dress throughout the day yay cos i brought insufficient clothes to Kendra's house
Oh ya we stayed here since friday night, Monday is a public holiday so we don't have class!!!! But needs to be replaced one lah zzz sien okay goodbye
Look at my dark eye circles omg
And ya i just woke up


















No comments:
Post a Comment