Someone gave me a baby G
My sister gave me a baby G
Wah all very materialize like that but still
I got 3.59 so I'm eligible to continue the scholarship
I have shushan here with me everyday for me to bite and rant
I have kendra that super siao zha bo teman me to kisiao everyday
I have gaogao that super shy and cute girl hahaha
I have my parents
I have my dear dear siblings
I have two really cute nieces whom are sometimes annoying
I have an iphone5s
People think I'm younger than i actually am
Tutorial class finally got handsome guy
Has pretty clothes
Had a black nike which i really like thankiu baba i love you so so much
Have a new balance which i rarely wear
Not cacat?
Not THAT poor
Um shushan washed (some of) my laundry?
Did pilates today
Okay yes I'm so much more blessed than others just by thinking the family members i have
I love my dajie so so much she's so selfless how does she do that?!?!
Thank you for my psycho erjie who always surprise me with showers of love (surprise cos she rarely does that)
Thank you for my dear gor gor who carries alot of burdens and support me in dota2
And infinite love to my parents even though they somehow piss me off in some ways but i still love them nonetheless
I have valerie chang who listens to my rants and tantrums
I have tan sabun who is a smartass and going to help me ask stuffs about scholarships
Bu yao say stuffs like i nvr write u ok so ma fan
Tmr 9am got class leh i sleep le buhbye
No comments:
Post a Comment