Saturday, 11 October 2014


It's an old phase, but nothing lasts.
And the moment i said that, stuffs that actually DO last popped up in my mind.
His love, my family, and my best friends whom are like my family.
I've been so negative and pessimistic these days and i dont even care.
That's the problem, I don't care anymore????? Stuffs used to bother me a lot doesn't even bother me recently.
But i still hate that thing where people just STARE at you like you don't have eyes to see them doing that.
It's just rude lah, especially when I'm eating lor what the freak.

Idk leh I came here to say, er
I also don't know i just felt like blabbling! 
Oh and tomorrow my class is at 12pm argh and if I don't want to walk and decide to take the bus, the closest bus shift is freaking 9am zzzz and i reach school about 10 because it goes roundddd and round, got a lot other stations that's why. 
I just got an idea?!?!? what about i join weikern they all de classes???!!! Yay! 
Okay wechatting him now! Okay see ya goin to sleep zzzZzzZzZ 


No comments:

Post a Comment