Monday, 14 January 2013

Better or worse?

Actually depends on what we think la right? 'cus things have many perspectives ma....... If you're down and blue, the things you will think of will surely be negative things right...... Sorry ah I still cannot get over my own mental obstacle....... I don't want it. :( I don't want myself to be like the other crazy women I have seen.........

I mean, still have me okkkkkkkk, but it's awkward, how? IDK LAAAAAAA. O' Lord please tell me that which path is the right way, and lead me to the way you want........ Is this class that You wanted me to be in? ;-; BUT WHY!!!! I don't want to be in that class, it might be hurtful to the others but, man that's the last class, I had the best grades out of them...... How???? How did it happen????? (cus you didn't read la ofc) Ugh who else can I blame except myself. -_-
Homework is fine leh really, why does she have to be like........... UGH it's ok I'll try to ignore everything she did ok, hopefully. :(

Hahahah we're having an exam this March, and it ONLY includes Form 5's courses!!!!! I really hope I can get well in that exam, and the first rank in my secondary school life lol hahahaha!

Life has been great, God has given me wonderful times and grace, amen!!! Yea as I said, postive thoughts attract positive results! So, everything has been better, better and betterrrrrrrrr. I hope I can solve the only problem of mine...... Well, a worse problem of mine, the transport from school to home. You can say i'm all ugh cus i don't want to walk home, OFC duwan la so hot the weather!!!!! T_T I don't wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt!!! God please please please help me with this problem alright? D:

There's this form I've been asked to fill in, biasiswa one, then there's the boxes for me to tick. About my religion........ Gosh I wish I can tick the box!!!!! TICK THAT BOXXXXXXXXXX DAT BOXXXXXXXX. Ugh, in my dreams............. Someday, someday...... ;-;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANQINGGGGGGGGG, let's forget the thing you just told me today. super scary one lor hahahahah!! Happy birthday dearrrrrrr, we've been through alot of big and small things, actually, most of them are big hhahahaha! I was so 'cute' way back then, it's really a miracle that you still want to talk and be my friend... :( You're in my list ok i got chuuuuuuuuuu~ <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Good afternoon and i want to go take a shower already ok hahahah! Oh and, serves you right H.I. < You deserve all the bad things ok......... Ok stop i'm starting to curse alr cannot!!!!! cannot curse!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment