Hi it's the midnight bella again, a.k.a the emo bella. I just finished doing sit-ups and the maximum times that I can do is 25! LOL ahahhaha! I'll improve, I WILL!!!!! Um, I just want to rant. :<
Thank you ah, for making me feeling out of the box!!! So I can learn to be independant.
Thank you also, for making me feeling so awkward!!! Nothing to learn from here hahahaha.
Thank you again!!! For showing me what's wrong and not to do..........
Anyway, I just want to tell you that, whatever you did to me is not worthy at all. Man I know you purposely did that one ok, don't go 'round and act all innocent, ''Huhhhh?????? What's wrong????? Why she say me liddat?????''
Chinese New Year is coming!!!!! Ohohahahohohohahaha, one week holidays! Friends!!! Families!!! Angbaos (EMPHASIZED)!!!! Can't wait to celebrate Chinese New Year! Ah also got bad news, I think our first exam would be held in March, which means after CNY lah. #MUSTGETGOODGRADES.
Speak about hashtags, hahahahaha!!! Wern and me had so much fun just now, cannot stop laughing at .......... hahahahahah!
Aiyo sometimes I'm just really confused about everything. but there are just things that you can't tell the others, even if you wanted to, those are just, secrets???? Not really secret also leh, you just don't know how to tell the others, it'd be really weird if I told that to someone else. Ya la so weird. = =
2years already ah khor ee ning!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 years yo so fast.......
No comments:
Post a Comment