IZ OK!!!!!!! HAHA
Ok the homework, my classmates told me that homeworks are overloaded for them, same for my friends from the other classes, but, why don't i feel like that one =.= Maybe i'm too used to rushing homework at last minute hahaha!
A day without the internet (almost) and computer (yes) is good, i'm all good!!!!! I can survive without it, yeah, trying to get rid of this bad addict......... I still miss my friends though, imaginary friends????????? Kind of hahahaha, so creepy =.=
There's this auntie whom asked me what is my christian name, i seriously got confused for at least 10minutes LOL. Idk what to answer leh, so i acted like i didn't hear her hahaha, so she asked again, and then my stupid brain reacted SHO SLOW. I was confused, idk should i answer yuki or bella hahahah! But i seriously prefer bella ALOT lor, but no can help alr cus she already take my name as yuki ;-; Ok la yuki is not bad also but next time if people asked ah i'll surely DEFINITELY (or no?? -_-) answer bella hahahha! PROMISE MYSELF OK. I'm bella < repeat this sentence at least 10times before i sleep. (serious)
BRIAN!!! HI BRIAN :3 Ofc not that :3 brian ok, BRIAN FROM CANADA!!!!!! If you ever saw this post please add me on skype!!!!!!!!! bellariel27!!!!!!!!!! I really hope you can see this haha cus i don't think i can meet you on Hydra anymore...... :'( y our time so diff ugh.......!! Ok and please don't say my blogposts don't make sense liao ok hahhaha!
Hi Ben, yes you rotten fruit hahaha! Stop being a meanass to me ok, tell me your results when you got it. RESULTS WHAT? idk hahaha no one knows ok!!! I miss you so much T_T <33333333333 div="div" nbsp="nbsp">33333333333>
OH AND BTW, there's a sale at plaza pelangi, ( only for readers from johor or pontian like me ok) You ask me what sale it is? Converse warehouse sale hahahaha!!!! Do go and visit ok cus im going soon with my lili also le, jelly ah????
And three more creepers from Australia please show yourselves ok??? I would never think of google someone's name like Brian did hahahah. I bet you three googled my name also ok, stalker!!!!!! but nvm we're friends nao hahhaaah, friends unknown -coughs-
OH AND BTW, there's a sale at plaza pelangi, ( only for readers from johor or pontian like me ok) You ask me what sale it is? Converse warehouse sale hahahaha!!!! Do go and visit ok cus im going soon with my lili also le, jelly ah????
Thank you for reading this crappy post, no? No it's not crappy at all you're crappier ya.
Just finished my homework and i'm heading to bead now. CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
xoxoxoxoooxoxoxoxoxoxo Brian <33333333333333333 div="div" nbsp="nbsp">33333333333333333>
No comments:
Post a Comment