Tuesday, 29 January 2013

WHYYYYYYYY

Have this sudden urge to change everything! Haiya everything is so surreal. SURREAL!!! School has been good, since we just had 4 days without school continously hahahaha!! Malaysia has the most holidays I think, BEST COUNTRY EVER. Not when you think of another side of it...........

Why am I on this earth ah??
Why am I living??
Why am I typing??
Why am I thinking what i'm going to type later lol! hahaha
Why should I study?? People told me reading is good and good results makes you better, but why??? Why all the things that people assumed good and beneficial sometimes don't look like what they supposed to be???? Who said you must get good grades so you'd be rich??? That is just a statement by the others mah!!! Why should I listen to it??? People assumed reading is good then helps alot in your future. Really??? Really meh????? There's people that didn't get good grades when they were in school and now they're rich also mah!!! Lucky?????? WHY SHOULD I READ WHY SHOULD I EAT WHY SHOULD I SLEEP WHY SHOULD I WEAR UNIFORMS WHY SHOULD I WEAR SHOES WHY SHOULD I WEAR CLOTHES WHY SHOULD I BUY CLOTHES WHY SHOULD I PLAY FACEBOOK LOL WHY SHOULD I TYPE USING KEYBOARD WHY SHOULD I DO MY HOMEWORK UGH WHY SHOULD I OBEY MY TEACHERS WHY WOULD MY PARENTS LOVE ME SO MUCH.

Why are we on this earth. Who am I?????? Who are you?
Aiya headache lah think of this!!! == Still have to do my homework and carry on like this question never exists. But it does, it exists cuz you can see it in my blog mah! hahahahahah, I hope I made your head aches also ok, cause mine aches so much. IT'S NOT FAIR IF I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT'S THINKING ABOUT THIS QUESTION!!!!! ok last
why are you reading this blog of mine hahahahaha OH WAIT STOP!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE YOU CLICKING THE RED 'X' LEH??? loves <33333 hahahahahah="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment