Saturday, 2 February 2013

Nilai murni

Um there's this subject called P.M. in my school, it's in one of the subjects for SPM. I PERSONALLY think it's quite useless.(or is it XD) The things P.M teaches are super useless one, like you really use them in your real life, maybe some of them yes lah, but........

Oh ya and then subject is Pendidikan Moral, which teaches you moral values lor, ask you to be more polite ah hardworking ah and those good values. Yea it's good if you learn it (kind of ironic hor) but I think it's not good when it's counted in one of your important subjects lorh. You know the activation enery you need to get good grade in this subject is super high one mah!!! Super hard to get A's loh, maybe me only lah hahahaha! Oh and in order to get good grade in P.M. hor, you still have to finish a project, which is SUPER FUNNY ONE HAHAHAHHA. You have to finish some works ah, like if the moral value you're going to introduce is love your surroundings or etc, you have to take a photo of you picking up rubbish at roadside LOL and etc!! Hahahaahah I think it's hilarious, because you pick up the rubbish only for the photo taking mah, like you really went to pick up so people can take photo of you. Some of my friends even throw their own rubbishes on the road IN ORDER to pick them up hahahahha! It's quite silly right?? Picking up the own rubbish you threw then take picture of it........ Sounds hilarious hahahahahah. So there's this part of the project hor, you have to, um, like decorate your school compound??? Or making it cleaner or something, like contributes for your school compound lah hahahahah but major abit, then take pictures of it. Our teacher decided to let us decorate one of our school's wall! The other classes had already painted it blueeeeeeee~ And then our job is to decorate! Which means draw lah, and paint colours on them! Super excited one cus that drawing is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I sketched it and then teacher was super satisfied with my drawing loh!!! So harmony ah my drawing hahahaha! I must tell every people I know that the painting was done by me!! XD I'll post the picture up if the wall is done! :P Oh it's a bus with different races on, race car AHAHHAHAHA LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. Got Indian, Chinese and Melay!! Ohohohoho super excited one, why am I so creative ah, must write my BIG BIG name on it hahahahhaha!!! *By the way, just told my father hahahahahhaha and he asked me what would I get in return =.=* 

Again, CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING SOOOOOOOON!!! By the way I enjoyed this Saturday! :D It's a great day for me! Got alot of scratchings from Jordin (I simply spelt his name one), btw Jordin is a golden retriever hahahahahah! A puppyyyyyyyyyyy!! Dawwwwwwwwwww super cute one!!! But he won't sit still to let me touch him hahahahha. And my poor Dolphy (Simply spelt her name also), aiya Jennifer(spelt her name correctly! XD) so easy to get jealous one hahahahah!!

Oh I joined θˆžδΉ‹ζ‹, ohohoho it's an annual event in our school's Chinese Club! It's all about danceeeeeeeeeeeeee, :p. Wanted to join that event from the start already but never have the courage to do so, this year is my last year mah, so I gained all my courage and also some randomness and joined hahahhaha! Along with my bamboo friend hahahhaha. :P

Btw bamboo if you saw this,
.sselesu ton era uoy

Hehehhehe peace x.

No comments:

Post a Comment