Wahlao bamboo how can you be so rude har people comfort you leh, still act like that huh!!! PULL BACK PULL BACK ALL MY WORDS HMPF.
Happy Birthday Tricia sai sai hahahahhahaha!!!(Earlier) You pushed away the bikini cake request yourself one ah! Cannot blame me already. :P I just had a really bad day, I think. :( Went to school, and then pakad, and then latihan sukan, and then tuition. Reached home around 7.30pm............ Super annoyed and also hungry just now -___- Haiyo but all good now!!!! Had a 'short' chat with le senior senior haahhahahahahhahahaha!!! Pray that everything is smooth for you har. And the poor wee wee who is sickkkkkkkkkk, jiayou recover!!!
I did it, again.......... The same old thing. -_- I took out all my new clothes and then put each of them on again LOL. #Ihavenoideawhatimdoing EXACTLY LAH. I did this like n times, also don't know why am I so hardworking ah. Fold the clothes neatly again again and again. And something big (kind of) happened, but it's solvable lah so i'm not really worried over it.
Since I just had a really long and tiring day, I've decided to skip school tomorrow!!!!!!!! YAY AND MOM AGREED!!!! Aiya really very tired mah. Our school very funny one leh, gave us all forms to fill in if our parents allow us to stay back at school to do pakad (school tuition liddat), and then doesn't allow us to fill in not allow. SO FUNNY RIGHT, THEN YOU COULD'VE JUST CARRY ON THE PAKAD W/O THE FORMS MAH. =.=
So much anger when I talk about school ah ugh, my C teacher is really the most kiampak teacher in the world. He uses 15 minutes to solve a question. Why? It's not because that he can't solve it lah. Ok example, he asked, ''Give me the formula of XXXXXX, *name*'' And if the person cannot answer the question, he would continue to find person 2, and then 3, and then 4 and so on. UNTIL HE IS SHIOK ALREADY HOR AND THEN HE STOPS. By then, when he comfirmed everyone cannot solve the question, he would start his nagging. AND THEN FINALLY GIVE US THE ANSWER, AND THEN FINALLY CARRY ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION UGHHHHHHHHHH. Wahlao super frustrated, can't you just let us know the answer and then carry on, save time also mah!!!! By then he used half an hour for a question, I exaggerated of course hahahahah! But almost lah almost half an hour. =.= And he likes to use his super kiampak face to nag nag nag nag nag, about the rules lahhhhhhhhhh, and then scares us with the rules and sorts. I wish I can select to not hear what he's talking about. GIBBERISH AH. -___- But okay lah sometimes he is really gentle also, SOMETIMES. LOL
CHINESE NEW YEAR- 3DAYS LEFT. AHHHHHHHH EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
Um, it's the last year already what! Why should we behave like that lehhhhhhhhh, can't we just stay as a group? It's not like we have alot of chinese students in Form 5! We have been in the same school, same community (maybe not) for 4 years, familiar or not, we've still been through alot of ups and downs what! Haiyoooooooooooo. Can't we just stay as one until the end? No? :(
Have to pass up Moral folio already but I'm still waiting for the papers to be done, ok Imma go and check what can I draw in my papers! Hehehhehe boa noite! :D xx
No comments:
Post a Comment