And it is 26th!! Not really, 30minutes more heehee. I'll just assume so anyway XD
And what does that mean? Definitely NOT 1 day left till my bee-day HAHA
Idk I'm very relaxed lei, I revised le nvm XD
and the job..... like omfg I prepared my heart and soul and brain and stuff all for the job already AND NOW YOU TELL ME IT'S NOT AVAILABLE?!?!? NEVAHHHHHH
I still have hopes.... I must prevail...... JUS ONE YEAR OLD DIFFERENCE SHOULD BE OK WHAT T.T UGH SO ANGRIIIII SOB
Anyway mom got back earlier than she told me, supposed to come back 26th, but she reached home on 24th.
And being the forever hardworking mama, she cleaned the whole house and laundry and what not by herself... again....
Our house is in a mess bcus mama left for Jakarta for a trip HAHA what would I be if my mama isn't there for me... TmT cri cri cri
Ok and i was really looking for my bee-day until what shushan told me this morning, she said she forgot about it lol...... and being the very-concerned-about-bday me was quite sad tbh. But its like, i have this mindset that no one would remember beforehand already since it is in the middle of SPM and I did not advertise it LOL. I am veri loki... GEDDIT HAHAHA
ok but i still hav lotsa friends whom still rmb my bday and i am grateful for that XD my wish would be get hired in SG wtf hahahaha
Ok gudnite, mwacks
No comments:
Post a Comment