(THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED ON 15/8/2014 BUT IT SOMEHOW FAILED SO HERE IT IS)
Everyone deserves to be happy! And I clearly know this!! Actually, I can't be any clearer!!
So the thoughts I'm having, they're scaring me, I don't want to be this evil woman. I just want to be a girl who will be happy for their friends!
It's bothering me like, 20%?? I let go of 80% of the serious grudge I have, and I still need to deal with the occasional spontaneous grudge. :(
what's wrong with me I'm sick T T
This is my friend's cat dongdong
SHES SO CUTE but like the other female animals she's only manja to males zzzzz I'm so disappointed in you dongdong grrrrr but I'll still hug and pet you anyways hehehehe
Couldn't post this lovely picture because my sisters will kill me HAHAHHA
JIA YOU :D
My heart wants me to type this, I must rely on the power of God, and not merely my own strength. Father, I pray that you'll help me to get through this stage. I don't want myself to become an evil witch that I never knew existed.
Oh and today had lunch with Dino and jiacheng and their clique. it was fun :D
I didn't sleep yesterday btw, trying to fix my sleeping schedule as I can't even sleep before the clock strikes 3/4 (sounds so familiar right hahaha)
Anyway, I was a floating body with no soul today hahahaha it felt like a dream leh seriously, like I never woke up, all the activities today were just a dream lol
Okay I'm going to do something I don't know what yet but something hehe goodbye


No comments:
Post a Comment